Thursday, March 10, 2011

NAILS B!TCHES!!!!!! (also Day 38)



What can I say? This am the scale read 159.2. That is 15.3 pounds OFF. So i made an immediate appointment to get my nails done... you can't really tell in the picture, but the tips are metallic black with silver sparkles and they look HOTT!! I forgot how very much I love nails! I am having a very hard time relearning to type and text with them though!!!!! Ah well. The price of vanity.

Someone told me today that maybe the reason people cannot notice my weight loss as much is because i wear baggy concealing clothing. Perhaps.

Trying to think what I will incentivize for the 20 pound mark... pedicure? Jewelry? New Boots? Hmmmmmmmmm.

All for now.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Sheri! Congratulations! I'm so very proud of you and your accomplishement! I have the same problem with the baggy clothing. It's a real issue for me and well-meaning friends tell me all the time that I need to wear better fitting clothes. I know they are right, but it's not fitting in with my comfort level yet. Congrats again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 20lbs I think you should definitly get some new boots! :) just my 2 cents.
    Also since I assume you wouldnt' want to invest in new clothes when you aren't at your goal weight yet, I think wearing belts is a good idea. Or mabye buy 1 or 2 tops that will accentuate all the right curves and camoflauge what you aren't proud of yet, just to tide you over :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, you deserve such treats!

    ReplyDelete