Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 28 Pound Lost

Today I weighed at 163.2 which is a full pound from the last time I lost bringing me to an 11 pound loss. Yesterday I had showed a gain of 1 pound, today is two pounds less.

I am in a rancid mood with nothing positive to say. I like watching my tummy getting smaller. I like that as i was cleaning my room last night, I hung up that pants of "bona fide fat jeans" that i never ended up wearing knowing I never will have to.

I bought a few extra products from Wonder Slim to break up the monotony. I have some 160 calorie high protein bars for something to chew on and some instant cup a soup thingies that are high in protein. I haven't tried the high protein hot cocoa yet.

When people say their stomach is shrinking, (as in you need less food to feel full, not as in weight wise).. is that a real phenomenon or is it a psychological adjustment?

I need a treadmill. Anyone have one they are using to sling their laundry over and can get rid of it for a very reasonable price, please get in touch with me.

Drinking water today. Didn't meet my fitness goal again. My daughter wants to introduce me to yoga. It might be a nice bonding thing for us...she feels very helped by it and swears it has trimmed her down.

That's all folks. I don't want to bleed my nasty bad mood into this happy blog.


Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had any luck with "soft exercise" weight loss, like with yoga or Tai Chi or such in the past, though those are obviously healthy for you in other ways and part of a good balance. I have to have the more hardcore aerobic exercise to lose weight.

    Crunchy food is said to help with moods. I would suggest celery or rice cakes or popcorn (without much butter).

    Maybe listen to some inspiring or upbeat music on your mp3 player while you exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a proform treadmill that i've had for years but works fantastic. I go to the gym so it's just sitting there. If it fits in your room (it is full size - you would be welcome to come measure it), you are welcome to it for free, providing you can pick it up and carry it out. Let me know if you want it hon. ;) Sorry I have no idea how to email you directly...but you can email me at karenb with same ending as Josh's.

    ReplyDelete